(JUNIOR-) PROJECT ENGINEER FAILURE ANALYSIS HF
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg
(Junior-) Project Engineer
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a project engineer in the failure analysis you overtake various tasks within the project team which is responsible for the preparation of the parameters for the endurance testing and the test instructions for motors, gears and SCR-systems.
- You analyse and track the failure reporting of the endurance testing and the quality control in the tracking
- and datasystem in order to define redimal actions for the failures and efficient approches.
- Analysing and valuing the scopes of the aggragte-on-board-diagnose (motors, gears and SCR-systems) as well as planing and participating in ballot meetings are going to be part of your work.
- Finally you are responsible for the prepartion and follow-up of the reporting of the technical actions and the regular reports.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already gained experiences in engine controls, their software structures and diagnostic strategies.
- You are familiar with working with diagnostic software (e.g. INCA, DIAGRA or ODIS).
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.