(JUNIOR-) PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTROMOBILITY IN BRAUNSCHWEIG HF
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Braunschweig as a:
(Junior-) Project Engineer
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a software engineer in electromobility you overtake various tasks within the project team which work in the field of battery systems.
- For example you perform an integration test in order to test the functionality and compatibility of the battery systems in co-operation with other components.
- Besides you have daily agreements with different project teams about the project progress.
- Get a part of our team in order to bring the innovative field of electromobility in a varied projects forward!
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already been able to collect experiences in the automotive engineering and the high-voltage range.
- You have confident knowledge with the systems ODIS, System 42 and IDEX.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.