(JUNIOR) PROJECT ENGINEER – E-MOBILITY H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg
(Junior) Project Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Your area of activity includes a variety of tasks working with magnetic materials and batteries
- You identify weak points and faults of diverse electrical components in cooperation with suppliers and development
- As part of error management you work closely with the development department
- You support quality management in complaint management with the application of 8D reports.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- A technical degree preferably with focus on electrical Engineering, automotive engineering or comparable
- Working knowledge with electric mobility is preferable
- Experience with magnetic materials such as chargers and batteries
- Proficient in German and English
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.