Description de l'offre
ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg
(Junior) Project Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Your area of activity includes a variety of tasks working with magnetic materials and batteries
- You identify weak points and faults of diverse electrical components in cooperation with suppliers and development
- As part of error management you work closely with the development department
- You support quality management in complaint management with the application of 8D reports.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- A technical degree preferably with focus on electrical Engineering, automotive engineering or comparable
- Working knowledge with electric mobility is preferable
- Experience with magnetic materials such as chargers and batteries
- Proficient in German and English