(JUNIOR-) PROJECT ENGINEER - CHANGE MANAGEMENT IN WOLFSBURG HF
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg as a:
(Junior-) Project Engineer
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Automotive Engineering and the related legislation are subject to a continous development from which various modification processes are resulting.
- As a project engineer in the change management you overtake various tasks within the project team which is responsible for the documentation and communication of these new features and innovations.
- You take part in regular voting sessions where you discuss innovations of the vehicle diagnostics as well as the legal and internal standards.
- Moreover requests and failure reports of the user have to be implemented in order to ensure a permanent optimisation of the documents.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in automotive engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already been able to collect experiences in the change management in the automotive sector.
- You have confident knowledge in the systems DOORS and System42.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.