ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Junior Manufacturing Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Definition and continuous improvement of complex manufacturing processes of different production lines in aircraft construction
- Monitoring and verification of quality, efficiency and timing objectives in terms of workflow and used materials
- Implementation of innovative concepts and new technologies
- Continuous communication with the employees in the production as well as the contact person at the customer
Your profile – experience that adds value
- Successfully completed studies (bachelor, master or diploma) in aerospace engineering, production, mechanical engineering or comparable studies
- First experiences in the field of production planning through internships or working student tasks in aerospace, automotive or comparable sectors
- High organsing and coordinating abilities
- Excellent communication skills in German and English