JUNIOR ENGINEER LEAN AND PROCESS MANAGEMENT H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Junior Engineer Lean and process management (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- You are responsible for overall strategic planning and coordination for implementation of lean methods as well as a sustainable and continuous improvement of working systems
- As a project engineer you are going to analyze and evaluate consisting processes to identify potentials and find optimization solutions
- You define, analyze and prepare a base of process relevant parameters
- Further you are responsible to plan and implement parallelization of working packages as well as create a shopfloor-layout to minimize storage and transport times
- In addition, in this position you are responsible for documentation.
- Continuous communication with all at the change process participating parties is obligatory
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You successfully completed a university degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in mechanical engineering, production engineering, aerospace engineering or likewise
- You have some experience in lean and process management
- For this position you need to have analytical, conceptual, organizational and communicative knowledge
- Proficient knowledge in German and English completes your profile
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.