JUNIOR COST ENGINEER H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Junior Cost Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- You are going to be responsible for the analysis and change of process in the sector of structural components
- Further you are going to calculate the material’s costs
- You are going to be responsible for the planning and performing of several projects to identify, analyze and optimize manufacturing and production costs
- In addition to that, you are going to create and verify value analysis as well as cost calculations and cost estimations
- Your tasks will be completed by regular coordination with the technical departments
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You successfully completed a university degree in either mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering or likewise
- You gained practical experience in manufacturing environment and you have a good understanding of structural components
- You enjoy working with numbers and are ideally experienced in cost accounting or procurement
- Proficient knowledge in German and English complete your profile
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.