AIXIAL, a subsidiary of the ALTEN Group, is a leading European Pharmaceutical CRO, with more than 400 consultants in France, Belgium and the Czech Republic.
Do you want to make history? At Aixial we have given ourselves 2 years to become the leader in Life Sciences in the German market!
For its new subsidiary based in Germany in Frankfurt (Russelsheim), we are looking for a HR Manager to help us on the creation this company.
We launched our brand new office this year in Germany and are looking for motivated people like you to join us and build this new branch of our business!
In our Frankfurt office, you will enjoy a start-up environment, while taking advantages of a multinational group organization.
- great team atmosphere
- The opportunity to work on innovative solutions
- A great opportunity to evolve based on your performance
- Trainings to develop your professional and technical skills
You will join the business team of our German start-up subsidiary, under the supervision of the finance and administrative manager based in Brussels.
At the heart of the management of our Frankfurt-based agency, you will work independently to carry out the employees’ life cycle. Acting as the point of contact for the personnel administration, you will support the growth of the activity in this dynamic, international and high potential area.
- Preparing and writing employment contracts, employees’ onboarding…
- Providing general HR support to employees (illness, accident, daily question/requests, …)
- Implementation of administrative procedure, compliance to regulatory/legal/law labour topics
- Payroll management
- Monthly transmission of payroll modifications (Bonus, salary evaluation, employee personal situation etc…)
- Control of monthly payroll managed by our external payroll advisor
- Timesheets controlling/validation
- Participating in recruitment process by supporting our business team (sourcing…)
- Office management (office supplies, post mail, supplier management, cars…)
Who are you?
- You have a Master’s degree in HR or management.
- You are German fluent, and you have a good English. French will be considered as an asset,
- You have experience in an international company,
- You have a good Office tools level,
- You have a very good knowledge of HR activities (social security, labor law, work permit, …),
- You have a willingness to take on an exciting professional challenge,
- You adapt easily in a dynamic and international environment,
- You are curious and autonomous,
- You have interpersonal skills.