FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (M/F)
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 28,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
Your role – exciting and challenging
To support our controlling team, we are now looking for a communicative and analytical personality with the following responsibilities:
- Generation of reports and associated deviation analyzes for an allocated area of responsibility (Business Units) accompanying the business units in the analysis of financial services
- Comparison of financial results with the operational perspective and participation in project reviews
- You participate in month-end activities, including control of the WIP (POC), analytical bookings
- Participation in optimization initiatives and process development as well as cooperation with controllers from other ALTEN subsidiaries for transnational projects
- Creation of ad hoc evaluations and analyzes (eg project performance, RTD, etc.)
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in business administration with a focus on controlling or finance
- At least 2 years of professional experience in controlling
- The professional use of MS Office
- especially Excel is essential
- Experience in dealing with ERP systems, such as SAP, is a plus
- High level of communication skills, initiative and resilience
- High sense of responsibility as well as analytical and holistic thinking
- German speaking and writing skills (Level C1) is mandatory
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.