Innovation and a cutting edge engineering approach spanning the globe distinguish ALTEN Technology GmbH as the partner for complex development projects. We are part of the publicly listed ALTEN Group, one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in 20 countries.
Technical competence, a high level of commitment to our customer, proven quality management systems as well as our culture of excellence have been the foundation of success here at ALTEN, but our greatest assets are our employees. We know that our growth is directly linked to your continued development. This is why ALTEN is committed to diversity in our workforce, an interactive management style and a corporate career management process that actively promotes professional growth and development.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Financial Controller (m/f)
What we expect
To support our controlling team, we are now looking for communicative and analytical personalities with the following responsibilities:
- You identify optimization potential in reports, processes and systems. In consequence you drive harmonization and automation, ensuring continuous development and improvement of our internal controlling processes
- Support in design and implementation of new BI-based controlling instruments
- General administration, optimization and further development of reportings
- Support in budget planning as well as forecasts during the year ( plan-actual-comparisons)
- Ensuring an accurate cost allocation, preparation and review of monthly P&L
- Contact person for ALTEN sister companies in the frame of the intercompany activities
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting to the group, including headcount reporting
- Ad hoc analysis on request
What you should bring
- You have a degree in business administration with a focus on controlling, finance, or information system
- At least 2 years of professional experience in controlling or business intelligence
- You have an experience with a complex information system. SAP is a plus.
- The professional use of MS Office
- esp. Excel is essential
- High level of communication skills, initiative and resilience
- Your language skills in English and German are on a high level and fluent base
- Adaptability to work in a dynamic environment
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and attractive position which you actively help shape in a permanent position. We support your professional and personal development with personalised training measures. Here at ALTEN Technology you will find a performance oriented salary, a motivated team and various other employer services such as health and pension benefits waiting for you. Come be a part of our worldwide organisation!