ENGINEER PROCESS OPTIMIZATION – AEROSPACE H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Engineer Process Optimization
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Harmonization and optimization of manufacturing processes regarding to production costs, lead times and capacities
- Pulsing of the process of manufacture (line balancing), identification of manufacturing problems and suggestings for possible solutions
- Presentation of possible improvements based on lean management, lean administration and lean manufacturing approaches
- In addition you conduct analyses of the sequences of productions and create through that improvements
- As an Engineer of Process Optimization you work a plan out for an optimization of the manufacture
Your profile – experience that adds value
- Successful degree in machine engineering, production technology, aviation or a similar qualification
- First experience in manufacturing engineering in aviation
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and communicative skills.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.