Description de l'offre
ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Engineer Process Optimization
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Harmonization and optimization of manufacturing processes regarding to production costs, lead times and capacities
- Pulsing of the process of manufacture (line balancing), identification of manufacturing problems and suggestings for possible solutions
- Presentation of possible improvements based on lean management, lean administration and lean manufacturing approaches
- In addition you conduct analyses of the sequences of productions and create through that improvements
- As an Engineer of Process Optimization you work a plan out for an optimization of the manufacture
Your profile – experience that adds value
- Successful degree in machine engineering, production technology, aviation or a similar qualification
- First experience in manufacturing engineering in aviation
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and communicative skills.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English