ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
Engineer for Cabin Aerospace Systems
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As an aerospace engineer in the cabin field, you work in the development department.
- That means that you work out cabin modifications, for example for mechanics, electrics, systems and monuments.
- After consulting with the customers, you create individual solutions. This includes the preparation of specifications and producing of feasibility study.
- You also conduct test campaigns to verify a successful implementation of the requirements.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in aerospace, mechanical engineering or a similar professional training.
- In the course of your past professional experience, you have ideally acquired knowledge in cabin components and equipments.
- Very good communication skills in German and English complete your profile.