EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/F) AEROSPACE
As a V.I.E (French for Volunteer International en Enterprise) you are part of ALTEN for at least twelve months and handle full-fledged tasks of a young professional independently. More about the V.I.E program at https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
Join us as Embedded Software Developer (m/f) Aerospace in Friedrichshafen, Germany
We are located in the wonderful Friedrichshafen, a modern city on the northern shoreline of Lake Constance, close to the Alps and their beautiful landscapes. Accessible by plane, Friedrichshafen and the Lake of Constance host big industries, which have developed to a leader in the automotive industry and aerospace.
- Development: As Embedded Software Developer (m/f), you will be responsible for the development of embedded C Software for aerospace activities
- Software: software validation, Software coverage, Requirements Tracing and Test automation
- Support of SW Engineering processes activities (ECSS-E-40, DO-178B, etc.)
- Testing: you will be responsible for the Software Instrumentation for testing, in particular HiL testing (Hardware in the Loop)
- Reasoning and curiosity: you have a technical degree in Mechanic, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- First experience and passion: embedded programming, C/C++ and Assembler (also during your studies)
- Knowledge: validation and corresponding tools
- Openness and organisation: good planning skills and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Language proficiency: good English and ideally basic German languages skills
- Drivers Licence: nice to have
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.