ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 28,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
Your role – exciting and challenging
- You analyse and resolve solution variants, comment on requirements and cooperate interfaces with other specialized departments and external companies.
- Moreover you are responsible for the draft of functional systems of mechanics and electrics as well as the instruction.
- Also you overtake the creation of development specifications and define the system architecture according to the safety requirement guideline.
- The implementation of the risk assessment, depiction of failure trees and appraisal of the significance are a constant task.
- Last but not least you overtake the part project leadership for development projects.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in engineering, preferable electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or a similar qualification.
- You are familiar with systems and system processes in the rail vehicle engineering.
- Ideally you have already first experiences in the integration of train control systems.
- Knowhow with type tests and permission processes are also favorable.
- Excel and DOORS are known very well.
- Proficient German and English language skills (French is a big plus!) complete your profile.