ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - RAILWAY H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 28,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
Your role – exciting and challenging
- You analyse and resolve solution variants, comment on requirements and cooperate interfaces with other specialized departments and external companies.
- Moreover you are responsible for the draft of functional systems of mechanics and electrics as well as the instruction.
- Also you overtake the creation of development specifications and define the system architecture according to the safety requirement guideline.
- The implementation of the risk assessment, depiction of failure trees and appraisal of the significance are a constant task.
- Last but not least you overtake the part project leadership for development projects.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in engineering, preferable electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or a similar qualification.
- You are familiar with systems and system processes in the rail vehicle engineering.
- Ideally you have already first experiences in the integration of train control systems.
- Knowhow with type tests and permission processes are also favorable.
- Excel and DOORS are known very well.
- Proficient German and English language skills (French is a big plus!) complete your profile.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.