BUSINESS MANAGER F/H (AIXIAL)
Opening a new branch in Frankfurt, Germany, we’re looking for a Business Manager to join our team of specialists.
We‘re looking for real entrepreneur-oriented candidates, who will thrive on challenge and are not afraid to start business deals from scratch.
Here’s an overview of your future challenge :
Business Development :
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts and named account
- Closing offer deals on service-based contracts (fixed-price, SLA-based, delivery-based) or on time-based contracts (delegation of consultants)
- Participating and realizing the redaction of offers, reporting ...
- Supporting in achievement of commercial objectives and pro-active development of corrective actions
- Gathering new business leads in consulting at actual customers
- Participating to the recruitment attracting policy
- Selecting & recruiting your own team of consultants and do follow-ups on a regular basis
- Being in charge of the consultant career evolution (annual review, training…)
- Being in charge of your own team of consultants
- Supervising the financial status of your activity
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
¡ WANTED !
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent (Business School, University, Pharmacy, Engineer) and a first experience in sales and business development
- You are fluent in both German & English (French could be an asset, but it’s not mandatory)
- Good listener and communicator, you’re convincing and pro-active
- Autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests ! Go Team !
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goal
If you join us, here’s what you’ll get :
- A young, dynamic & international company culture
- A pragmatic working environment with regular, personalized feedback to improve yourself
- Low hierarchy and accessible management
- An innovative and fast growing company that values entrepreneurship.
Position is located in our offices in Rüsselsheim am Main
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.