Description de l'offre
AIXIAL is a leader European Pharmaceutical CRO, with more than 450 consultants in France, Belgium, and Czech Republic and Germany.
Opening a new branch in Frankfurt, Germany, we’re looking for a Business Manager to join our team of specialists.
We‘re looking for real entrepreneur-oriented candidates, who will thrive on challenge and are not afraid to start business deals from scratch.
Here’s an overview of your future challenge :
Business Development :
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts and named account
- Closing offer deals on service-based contracts (fixed-price, SLA-based, delivery-based) or on time-based contracts (delegation of consultants)
- Participating and realizing the redaction of offers, reporting ...
- Supporting in achievement of commercial objectives and pro-active development of corrective actions
- Gathering new business leads in consulting at actual customers
- Participating to the recruitment attracting policy
- Selecting & recruiting your own team of consultants and do follow-ups on a regular basis
- Being in charge of the consultant career evolution (annual review, training…)
- Being in charge of your own team of consultants
- Supervising the financial status of your activity
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
¡ WANTED !
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent (Business School, University, Pharmacy, Engineer) and a first experience in sales and business development
- You are fluent in both German & English (French could be an asset, but it’s not mandatory)
- Good listener and communicator, you’re convincing and pro-active
- Autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests ! Go Team !
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goal
If you join us, here’s what you’ll get :
- A young, dynamic & international company culture
- A pragmatic working environment with regular, personalized feedback to improve yourself
- Low hierarchy and accessible management
- An innovative and fast growing company that values entrepreneurship.
Position is located in our offices in Rüsselsheim am Main