Alstom offers a challenging opportunity as Project Engineering in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for talented people willing to create the opportunity to start their career in a growing environment.
ABOUT ALSTOM :
The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are today at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport, with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Present in over 60 countries, we employ 32,800 people worldwide.
The Berlin office is in charge of all Signaling activities in Germany and Austria and delivering successfully various European Train Control System projects (ETCS). All high-speed trains in Germany running in ETCS are equipped by Alstom.
OBJECTIVE OF THE MISSION :
Reporting to the engineering manager, you support the project and tender teams in project and engineering activities such as:
System Design :
- Analysis of specifications
- Presentation of the customer needs to the competence center in Belgium
- Definition of required evolutions of Alstom products
- Presentation of the Alstom solution to the customer
- Formalization of the result in a technical specification
- Analysis and monitoring of failures during operation
Validation, Certification and authorization :
- Definition of test plans, organization of test sessions, redaction of test reports
- Analysis of certification requirements
- Review of assessments
CANDIDATE'S PROFILE :
- Master Degree in Engineering
- Experience in an international industrial environment
- Interest in railway products
- Fluent in English and German, French would be an asset
- Excellent level in MS office
- Good communication and organization skills
- Open-minded, team spirit
Please send your CV and motivation letter in German & English language.