Description de l'offre
Alstom offers a challenging opportunity as Buyer in Salzgitter, Germany. We are looking for talented people willing to create the opportunity to start their career in a growing environment.
ABOUT ALSTOM :
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Alstom in Germany is one of the major suppliers of German rail infrastructure. The company focuses on manufacturing rail vehicles for local rail transport: trams and suburban railways, commuter trains and regional trains. Alstom is the only manufacturer of railway engineering systems to offer maintenance, servicing and modernization services for all rail vehicle types, and components for series from all manufacturers and transport information systems in Germany.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
Reporting to the Head of Project Sourcing Management, you support the project sourcing team in all actions necessary to secure together with the relevant Project Sourcing Manager the suppliers performances to be in line with objectives for defined projects. This includes the following activities:
Support to manage the sourcing activity of the Project
- Ensure that the overall QCD (quality, cost, delivery) target of the workpackage material under Project Sourcing responsibility is met
- Drive regular reviews of actual Order placement vs. Part Maturity Follow Up (PMFU) planning
- Ensure and control supplier contracting is fully in line with Business Award nomination at project level (order confirmation follow-up)
- Update and control Part Maturity Follow Up
Implement the Project Sourcing strategy in full respect of QCD (quality/cost/delivery) commitments
- Help to coordinate contract execution of selected suppliers until FAI (first article inspection) milestone
- Support coordination of Contract Compliance Matrix within the projects
Support to manage the Material Work Package & Reporting / KPI
- Support the periodical review with the stakeholders and establish a robust “at completion” vision taking into account risks, ambitions and uncertainties
- Enforce KPI (order placement on time)
- Follow the defined KPIs on project level
- Follow saving action plan and claims by project and control sourcing figures within the relevant tool boxes
- Help to prepare Sector Project Review KPIs and the evolution within the project
CANDIDATE'S PROFILE :
- Master Degree with a specialization in Sourcing or Project Management
- Experience ideally in an international industrial environment
- Fluent in English & German, French would be an asset
- Interest in railway products
- Good communications skills
- Diplomacy, tenacity, open-minded
- Management and organization skills
Please send your CV and motivation letter in German & English language.