Description de l'offre
Managing IT financials across the region, e.g.:
• Plan and steer IT costs, revenues, balance sheet positions, etc. for IT services, IT projects, across organizational entities
• Manage/make plans & forecasts, business cases, reports, analyses and measures
• Advise and support Regional Head of IT Finance & Governance and the Regional CIO
• Ensure compliance to controlling-relevant standards, processes and the target-driven use of appropriate tools
• Take significant role in establishing and leading IF Finance governance processes, etc. that support the regional IT Operating Model and Asia Franchise Model
• Prepare IT Finance reports/dashboard incl. their assessment
• Lead and contribute to Asia's IT Finance Community
• Over 8-10 Years of Experience in Financial Industry's IT or Consulting, minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience e.g. in accounting, controlling etc.
• University degree related to Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, and Information Science
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; day-to-day management and communications is a must
• Demonstrate outstanding team work skills with the ability to improve interaction and efficiency
• Secure use of MS Office tools, SAP , project management tools and BI Tools, etc. desired
• Team worker
Note to Recruitment Agencies
In sourcing for candidates, Allianz works only with selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements and specifically mandated for particular roles by the Allianz HR team. Allianz shall not pay or be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind to any recruitment agency where candidate CVs are submitted to Allianz by such recruitment agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis. Notwithstanding the above, in the event that any recruitment agency submits any candidate CVs on an unsolicited or speculative basis, Allianz reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the recruitment agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Insurance Management Asia Pacific Pte Ltd seeks a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our organization as:
Submit your application at: http://www.allianz.com/careers