Description de l'offre
Temporary / Full Time
Internship / Co-op
• Support with the daily activities in the quantitative and qualitative risk areas (risk analysis, development of analysis tools in excel, summaries and presentation of results)
• Perform ad-hoc analysis on specific risks, transactions and product approvals
• Perform Model Owner activities for models in Life Risk CoC responsibility (Life non-market risks, L/H Cash flow Model and Pensions)
• Centralize and summarize data and reports submitted by the Operating Entities and support with the preparation and presentation of reports
• Maintain and enhance reporting and analysis tools
• Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in the area of Risk Management, Actuarial Science, Finance & Mathematics with a strong quantitative focus
• Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Power Point, Access & Excel
• Comfortable working with spreadsheets in Excel, and a strong command of VBA and data analysis tools.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills; German is a plus
Experience & Key skills:
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Attentive to details, thoroughness and able to grasp new concepts quickly
• Pragmatic and results-orientated attitude
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Sound communication and presentation skills
• Previous internships in an insurance company would be a plus
Start and duration: January 2019 / 6 Months / 38 hours per week
For questions regarding the position please contact: +49 (0)89 3800-17887.
Please submit your applications only via the tool (blue button above).
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your international career.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz SE is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.