Description de l'offre
Temporary / Full Time
Internship / Co-op
• You will analyze new investment opportunities from both a qualitative and quantitative background and prepare investment cases within a wide range of private debt segments.
• You will perform market analysis and your own small research projects across a variety of countries and regions (Europe, US and global emerging markets).
• You will gather market know-how and build up and maintain a database on existing and potential investments.
• You will contribute to regular reporting activities, e.g. quarterly performance reports and investment overviews.
• You will partake in document management tasks.
• You will assist in day-to-day activities, projects and ad-hoc requests.
• You must be registered as student for the entire duration of the work term.
• You have completed your undergraduate studies in business administration, economics, or mathematics with solid credentials.
• You are fully fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• We are looking for people with initiative who can work independently within a very international and dynamic environment.
• You have an inquisitive mind and you learn quickly.
• Of course you are interested in capital markets and investments. Fixed income know-how would be a plus.
• You have strong analytical skills and feel comfortable in researching and analyzing data. You are experienced in the use of standard Microsoft Office software.
• Previous work experience in financial industry is a plus.
- You must be registered as student for the entire duration of the working student job.
- Duration: at least 4 months
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 650 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in regional hubs located in Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore. It offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.