Poste et missions:
You will be part of the Transformation office that is in charge to shape, plan and deliver the change agenda on our projects across the region EUNO.
You will be helping on the implementation and maintaining of the processes of the Operating Model, in particular on Sales Enablement, including the management of our CRM Tool.
You will work on tracking reports on sales pipeline, open quotes, new opportunities, recent activities, lost sales and escalations. You will collaborate with the company customer service, marketing staff, IT department and operations as well as the whole EUNO regional sales and Marketing population. You will be working in team considered as training and support specialist that helps maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact to reaching Sales Excellence.
Task will include
- Be responsible for best data quality
- > perform data quality analysis and maintenance regularly
- Perform data maintenance on user requests
- Give user support
- > create and maintain data, reports, dashboards, solve usage issues
- Create and maintain “SFDC Quick user guides”
- Prepare and perform WEB-Trainings regarding SFDC usage
- Work loosely with all EUNO teams to meet their expectations regarding SFDC
- Work and interact closely with the central CRM team to improve the SFDC functionalities
- Manage SFDC Cases and Ideas
French & English mandatory, German would be a benefit
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work effectively within multidisciplinary project teams
· Excellent general IT skills
· Effective time management of tasks and work load
· Team player who can work with others as part of a group