Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to be based in Wath upon Dearne, S63 7ER. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Lead the requirements for the annual and interim statutory audits
· Develop and maintain analysis for audit purposes
· Implement applicable systems and procedures to facilitate efficient collection of data required for audit
· First point of contact for all audit related matters directed from Ernst & Young (auditors)
· Keep up to date with IFRS requirements and ensure implementation
· Production of all IFRS information required by the SSC
· Attend various regular meetings with the external reporting team at the SSC to ensure all audit / IFRS requirements are met and maintained.
· Consolidation accounting
· Internal control processes, reporting and internal audits
· Lead all tasks deemed project in nature with assistance from the Reporting Manger and F&P Manager
· Support for Business Development on financial statement elements of bids as required
· Continually develop and improve the systems and procedures for the reporting team
· Any other ad-hoc projects / analysis that is required by the Head of Reporting
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and relevant experience:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.