Description de l'offre
AKKA Belgium is the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group and currently N°1 in Belgium in Industrial Engineering Consultancy. The company employs more than 800 experts all over Belgium.
For almost 30 years the company has aided the biggest industrial players in all stages of their projects. In doing this we offer a big added value in fast-evolving sectors like aerospace, railway, automotive, life sciences, energy and high-tech. By sharing our expertise with these sectors, AKKA Belgium is helping build the world of tomorrow.
After an annual growth of 10% over the past 10 years, AKKA Belgium has now in two years doubled in size.
JOIN OUR TEAM AS A :
Supply Chain Engineer
Your responsibilities :
- Coordinate and monitor our clients’ supply chain phases, from supply to distribution
- Support our clients in the projects’ implementation and execution: planning, cost analysis, quality and GMP aspects, stakeholders’ involvement
- Contribute to the improvement of our customers’ supply chain processes
- Use your technical skills and field experiences to act as an interface within the operational department
Your profile :
- Master’s degree in supply chain or academically equivalent. An engineering or pharmaceutical background is a plus
- Fluent in English and French. Dutch is a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience in logistic or supply chain
- Knowledge of cold chain and good distribution practices (GDP) is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel is mandatory
- Good interpersonal / analytical/ organizational skills, reactivity, adaptation
AS AN AKKA CONSULTANT, YOU WILL BE :
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers