AKKA Belgium is the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group and currently N°1 in Belgium in Industrial Engineering Consultancy. The company employs more than 800 experts all over Belgium.
For almost 30 years the company has aided the biggest industrial players in all stages of their projects. In doing this we offer a big added value in fast-evolving sectors like aerospace, railway, automotive, life sciences, energy and high-tech. By sharing our expertise with these sectors, AKKA Belgium is helping build the world of tomorrow.
After an annual growth of 10% over the past 10 years, AKKA Belgium has now in two years doubled in size.
JOIN OUR TEAM AS A :
Your responsibilities :
- Responsible for complex projects for our client.
- Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
- Initialization and planning of project phases
- Development of the project cost structure
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables
- Application of project management processes and tools
- Producing departmental KPIs and dashboards.…
Your profile :
- You are an Industrial or civil engineer with experience in project management.
- You are able to direct large projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team.
- You are used to Project Management tools: Microsoft Project (MS Project), Prince 2, PMP certification...
- English and French speaking, Dutch is a great asset.
- Familiar with applications like Excel or Access (knowledge in Macro and VBA is an asset).
- You have very good communication and inter-personal skills.
AS AN AKKA CONSULTANT, YOU WILL BE :
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers