Description de l'offre
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is currently ranked number one on the Belgian industrial engineering consultancy market and has around 850 experts.
For almost 30 years, the company has been supporting the country's leading industrialists in the various stages of their high value-added projects, in innovative sectors
- aeronautics, space, rail, automotive, life sciences, energy, high-tech
- by working to build the world of tomorrow.
After a decade of annual growth above 10%, AKKA Belgium has almost doubled in size in 2 years.
Poste et missions:
- Keep committed QCD performances of the Industrial Operations within the project.
- Assure product industrial maturity and transferability (if applicable) within the DFQ process, data maturity (BoM, documentations, instructions …), and – exhaustibility this following the agreed standards.
- Prepares and drives the development and new product introduction (prototype), pre-serial, and or serial.
- Trough coordination and supervision of:
- Definition of industrial scheme and related make or buy strategy
- Process and Manufacturing Engineering: manufacturing process,
- time, and work instructions …
- Supply chain: defines and implements logistic strategy, (long lead time items, material procurement) as to deliver the products, components, and sub-systems on time, following the industrial planning and optimizing the working capital (inventory, WIP)
- Industrial Operations, in charge of the following tasks: drive & supervision of material procurement, products manufacturing and testing, logistic & shipment, as well as respecting EHS regulations, and ensuring continuous improvement (APSYS).
- Coordinate the implementation of any retrofit plan needed for material part of the industrial work package and assure traceability of the retrofit application.
Trough collaboration and monitoring:
- On time delivery and completeness of detailed design for industrial, and or manufacturing.
- Ensure that necessary inputs data allowing respect of QCD commitment are consistently and timely made available by other project contributors (test instructions, self-inspections sheets, requirement specifications …).
In particular, monitor that the development and Industrialization on new/modified (generic) Products used on the project is coherent with Project Industrial schedule and coordinates mitigation plan when needed.
- Electro – Mechanical Engineer or equivalent Degree, you have at least 1 year of experience as (Product / Process / Manufacturing) Engineer within an industrial organization
- Relevant knowledge or experience of project management is a must.
- Experience of supplier
- , and quality management is an asset.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered as an asset.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Knowledge of ERP / MRP tools (SAP) and or PLM, PDM tools (TeamCenter, VPM, ENOVIA, etc..) is an asset