Description de l'offre
Working Student (m/f) within Quality Improvement Projects
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Quality team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the Quality Improvement Project team for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: Winter 2018 / 2019
Duration: 8 months
As working student you support the department Support Head of Quality Improvement Projects and project managers on day to day activities as well as activities related to project communication, documentation and deployment.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
· Support project leader on preparation and consolidation of workshops materials
· Support with communication of project and answering user requests related to the project via mediums such as emails or HUB (SharePoint Content Management System + social media)
· Support with research aspect related to the project
Job is located in Manching Airbus Defence and Space
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled full time student within Business Economies, Project Management, Administrative Sciences or similar field of study
· Very good Know-How within Microsoft Office
· SAP knowledge would be an advantage
· English: negotiation level
· German: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.