Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
- on the ground, in the sky and in
Poste et missions:
For Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth within the department Governance and Worldwide Services we are looking for a VIE Support.
Start: 1. September 2018
Duration: 18 months
The Department World Wide Services in Airbus Helicopters Germany is responsible for coordinating the World Wide IM activities between the Mothercompany and about 20 Customer Centers. It is embedded in an Overall Roof organisation inside AIRBUS.
Being located in Donauwörth Germany you will be engaged with following tasks such as:
- supporting the head of World Wide Services in different functions (Governance, Dashboards, Communication, Escalations, Improvements)
- supporting the Management of international Projects and Services (user support, customizing, training.)
- operational Support of Managers in the WWS context on special demand (might be combined with temporary local stay worldwide for some weeks)
- performing AS IS analyses and building up strategic Roadmaps, producing the basic design of the projects
- performing operational management Tasks, supporting Collaboration tools like a SharePoint Platform
- potentially supporting implementations of ERP solutions (SAP B1) or other IM solutions locally in the Customer Centers
- You have a University degree in Information Technology or similar
- You have functional experience in information systems
- You already gained some experience in project management
- You have good knowledge about Operating Systems, Databases (SQL)
- You are used to working with all Standard Collaboration and IT tools, ideally with SharePoint
- It is a plus if you already know ITIL Processes
- You speak English to negotiation level and it is a plus if you also speak German or French. Any other languages knowledge
might also be interesting.
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.