Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
- on the ground, in the sky and in
Poste et missions:
For Airbus Cyber Security Finance and Controlling team in Ottobrunn (Munich) we are looking for a VIE (m/f).
Location: Ottobrunn (Munich, Germany)
Start date: 01.01.2019
Duration: min. 12 months, preferred 24 months.
The role is a great opportunity to have a view in the growing Cybersecurity industry as well as in a multinational company. The successful candidate will be part of an international team with activities in France, Germany and the United Kingdom (UK). He/She would support the central financial controller for Airbus Cyber. The position will provide an overview of the Cyber business as well as the financial processes for reporting and planning.
In this context, your main activities will include:
- Monthly actuals reporting of cash and P&L (including consolidation of legal entities in France, Germany and UK)
- ?Preparation of quarterly Outlook, yearly Budget, year end Forecast and 5 years Operative Planning for cash and P&L
- Preparation of management meetings
- Implementation of new financial tools (e.g. SAP HANA) to support automation of reporting and planning
- Analyses of cost base and hourly rate,
- Ad hoc analyses of Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specially Excel and PowerPoint
- First working experience would be an asset
- Negotiation level of English
- French and/or German language skills would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.