Description de l'offre
System Engineer EF, System Design & Engineering (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a System Engineer EF, System Design & Engineering (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “TASSC3-TL3 SW Integration and Verification”.
Tasks & accountabilities
As part of the Eurofighter system support centre SUZ (cooperation between Airbus and the German Air Force), our department is responsible for the software maintenance of the EF avionics system - especially for the German customer. Based on an existing software basis, we accept important German customer requirements and implement them in a new software product based on the V-model and the applicable aviation law regulations. We do not limit ourselves to the Airbus-specific components of the Eurofighter, but also process software components of all other Eurofighter partner companies - making us a universal and unique partner when it comes to avionics software.
You have an affinity for software and would like to become part of this special team?
Then the following exciting tasks are waiting for you:
· Analysis, project planning and implementation of system changes by adapting parts of the avionics software of the EF weapons system, if necessary under Integration of SUZ specialists and/or other specialist areas
· Performing system engineering tasks to qualify software changes
· Perform system design tasks (L1, L2) using appropriate tools and methods
· Definition and support of international in-service activities in consultation with partner companies and air forces
· Preparation of national approvals of software changes (National Certification Process)
· Performing problem analyses at system level, if necessary with the help of SIP specialists and the available resources (e.g. documentation, rigs & benches, Airbus internal departments and, if required, OEMs and suppliers)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Completed studies (engineering / simulation, modeling) or comparable training
· Experience in requirements development and design for complex software systems using the DOORS tool environment
· Extensive experience in requirements engineering and management (IREB - CPRE or INCOSE - CSEP desirable)
· Experience in software development according to V-model or comparable development models
· Extensive knowledge of the Eurofighter weapons system, the avionics system and its subsystems
· Knowledge of PCMS and Statemate tools is an advantage
· Strong team and communication skills
· Fluent in German; English: Advanced