Supply Officer (m/f) for CA´s
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Supply Officer for CA´s (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Hamburg. You will join the Supply Management / Constituent Assemblies team.
We are in charge to order and secure on time delivery of constituent assemblies for plant Hamburg. We manage the complete supply chain from the supplier to point of use.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Ideal candidate profile
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Order and forecast management: ordering of constituent assemblies for all program in plant Hamburg in time & quality; provision of forecast data
· Missing Parts Management: Tracking & Drumbeat of delivery dates in accordance to customer need dates, detailed Root Cause Analysis & launch of prevention / improvement actions
· Non-Conformity Management: ordering of rework/replacement PO; return / scrap of quarantined stock; launch of containment actions to avoid recurrent event
· Quality Gate Management: implementation of QG´s; invitation & leading of QG handover meeting with customer and supplier; launch of improvement / recovery action
· Management of transport and good receipt disputes: coordination of on time deliveries to point of use in acc. to production/tactical need; clarification & drumbeat of good receipt disputes
· Supply Chain management: regular supplier performance review; attendance to Multi-functional teams; transfer of works; project Management
· If applicable: business travels.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· University degree or equivalent) in Logistics and/or Business Administration or related discipline
· First relevant professional experience in logistics
· Good knowledge of SAP R3 and Mircosoft Office
· A negotiation Level of English and German.