Description de l'offre
Supply Officer (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg within the Procurement operations organisation for the position of Supply Officer (m/f).
This is a perfect opportunity to work on a dynamic network between Hamburg Plant and the Procurement world.
The Team belongs to the Aerostructure Procurement Commodity (Tubes and Pipes, Fairing, Composite Parts and Interieur) and is managing 16 German and international Supplier.
You will drive supplier performance across the end to end supply chain in a fast-moving, digital environment.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of suppliers in support of all Commercial Airbus Programmes. Airbus has a global supply chain.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
The key mission of the Supply Officer is:
1. Daily management of the supplier portfolio using existing business tools and future digitalization means:
· Anticipation of risks and drive mitigation actions
· Demand and forecast control
· Effective communication to internal customers and external suppliers
· Supply chain priotisation
· Challenging Supplier performance
· Leading & driving Supplier recoveries
· Understanding and defining the optimal ordering characteristics and strategy
· Specifying and using process automation
· Using data management tools to drive decisions in the supply chain
· Order Book Management and maintaining MRP Master Data
· Coordinating Supplier Working Parties
2. Interacting transnationally with suppliers (remotely and/or at suppliers) and proactively operating in a procurement community as partner to the Supply Chain Quality Manager and Commercial Buyer.
3. Being the first point of contact for supply chain queries from operations.
4. Owning and optimising Procured Goods Stock.
5. Creating the future: Support Supply chain and Logistics Transformation projects.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in supply chain management (APICS or equivalent)
· Solid experience ideally in one of the following areas: Supply Chain, Procurement, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering
· Experience in the use and deployment of Digital solutions/tools
· Experience in working transnationally
· MRP expertise and experience of SAP in a manufacturing environment
· Expertise in problem solving
· Team player
· Project management and LEAN experience
· Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
· Willingness to travel and flexibility
· Negotiation level of German and English.