Description de l'offre
Supply Chain Analyst (f/m)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for new challenges and do you have experience with supply chain planning?
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst (f/m) within Satair (a 100% subsidiary of Airbus) in Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel to join the “Operational Planning Hamburg” team at the earliest possible start date.
The mission of operational planning is to secure the availability of spares for all material categories and aircraft programmes worldwide. We manage the global inventory of material, covering the aftermarket services of Satair, with a special focus on the Airbus fleet. We play a central role in the global aftermarket supply chain by continually calibrating the global stock level to meet customer demands on time, while managing the supply chain challenges of the Airbus supply chain.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, your primary role will be to manage and plan a product portfolio, ensuring that the current inventory invested will deliver the necessary performance level. This includes analysing material forecasts based on customer demand and other inputs such as our integrated services. In addition, we use the feedback from the Airbus Production organisation to plan the material needed for larger in-service issues. Working in close coordination across the supply chain and with procurement in particular, you will ensure that we cover the worldwide demand in due time to satisfy our customers. Additionally, special attention and focus is needed for the entry into service of new programmes such as the A330neo.
If you are a person with well-developed analytical skills, highly driven, and high professional standards who enjoys working in an open and team-oriented culture, this is exactly the right job for you.
If possible, please submit your CV in English and German.
Tasks & accountabilities
What can you expect?
· Analysing material forecasts, developing customer demand and planning data to successfully plan the on-time availability of spare parts and tools across our worldwide warehouse footprint, in line with our Planning policies.
· Working closely with organisations across the Supply Chain, including Procurement, Customer Order Desk, Warehouse and Logistics.
· Technically assessing upcoming events with high commercial risk (such as the entry into service of new aircraft models and major maintenance events), and creating a planning strategy beyond the scope of traditional, statistical forecasting methods.
· Controlling the Planning Master Data within SAP to ensure smooth Supply Chain processes.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What do you bring?
· You have a university degree in Engineering/Business Administration or similar, ideally with focus on Supply Chain/Logistics.
· You have initial experience in a similar or technical environment, ideally within an After Sales or an Engineering environment.
· You have solid knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
· Technical knowledge of aircraft and understanding of Engineering Data, alongside knowledge of databases or python programming skills are highly desirable.
· Negotiation level in English and basic German skills complete your profile.
This role will involve some travel for business approximately twice per year in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.