Airbus Defence and Space Wunstorf
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Supply Chain Coordinator (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Wunstorf. The successful applicant will join „TASWG-TL3 Material Support”. We have 2 openings for this vacancy.
Within the framework of the Airbus Military Customer Services, the jobholder is mainly interfacing with Airbus Military personal and subcontractors, the German Air Force (GAF) and BAAINBw, the German military procurement agency; at such opportunities he represents Airbus Military Germany and Airbus Defence and Space.
Ensure the coordination of the Material Demand Management service for a fleet of 53 A400M aircrafts.
The jobholder will undertake training in Spain and possibly France for some months and will ultimately be based at Wunstorf, Germany at the Main Operating Base of the Customer
The Position is an integrated part of the Airbus Military Germany Customer Services organization within the German Material Support On-Site team and will be responsible for the agreed service delivery towards the Material Manager. Tasks are:
A) Supply Chain Coordination
· dentify all operational material need from the GAF (German Air Force) and ensure the corresponding preparation of the Purchase Order proposals
· Coordinate the smooth running of the procurement process for both purchase and repair including a rigorous and well-defined communication flow between all parties, in this regard operationally manage the third party work packages of Demand Management and Demand Forecast
· Follow-up the performance of this process, prepare the reports and improve the process where possible
· Perform the pricing of Material in accordance with the relevant pricing policy
· Prepare the Material Planning Conference agenda and topics by involving all necessary stakeholders
· Coordinate AOG orders together with the GAF and BAAINBw and the AOG desk
· Ensure smooth communication and interfacing with the Material Operations Coordinator, especially w.r.t. material physical flows
· Coordinate all topics related to material and logistics data flows
· Ensure smooth running of the material and logistics data flows and coordinate the resolution of any related issues
· Report back the material and logistics data related errors to the relevant Centre of Competence for continuous improvement
B) Material Manager Support
· Contribute and support the Material Manager for all aspects of the operations of the Material Support Services for the German Customer
· Contribute to cohesion between all ISS team members (Airbus Group and subcontractors on MOB). Motivate them to deliver the best performance, especially under pressure
· Check that the Demand Management Service Provider delivers the expected level of service; provide feedback and document facts/issues to support negotiations when needed
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· University degree or profound practical experience in a relevant area
· Relevant professional experience on Material Support or Logistics
· Knowledge of Airbus Defence & Space organization and processes is advantageous
· Experience of German Air Force / German Army Aviation processes, projects and regulations desirable
· Experiences of similar civil or military Entry into Service projects desirable
· Languages: English and German on negotiation level
· Additional language communication skills (French, Spanish, etc.) would be a plus
· MANDATORY: Process oriented with high interest in continuous improvement and practical solutions, very high attention to details and rigor guaranteeing the service performance and avoiding non-qualities
· Excellent Customer relationship management skills in particular at managing expectations and delivery
· Excellent coordination and organizational skills, highly pro-active to interact with all necessary stakeholders (Customer, local organization, central organization, Material Operations Service provider, vendors, etc.)
· Highly competent communication skills, transparent, collaborative way of working and excellent personal presentation skills
· Good conflict resolution skills
· Hard-working and thorough, dedicated to Quality and adherence to objectives and planning
· Open to learn and excellent adaptation skills to flexible / moving environments
· Ability to work in a team within difficult environments and high pressure
· Willingness to travel fairly regularly
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).