Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An unlimited vacancy for a Specialist (m/f) for Digital HR People Development Processes has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the team “People Development Policies”, which works in the People Resourcing organization on Airbus Group level for all Airbus Divisions (Airbus Commercial Aircrafts, Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space).
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
What do we offer:
· Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Flexible working hours & working time compensation
· Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
· Company Pension Scheme
· Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
· Health management, e.g. company medical officer
· And a lot more
The People Development Policies team is a multinational team, which is located in all the four core countries Germany, France, Spain and UK. It aims at the global strategy in the fields of learning, employment and competence management for all the Airbus divisions (cross division) within the Airbus Group. You will set up, define and evolve policies and processes within these three pillars by focussing on the national aspects.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
· You will analyse and harmonise existing complex transnational processes and policies for all people development aspects
· You will also be in charge to harmonise the Early Career process transnationally and for all divisions
· It is part of your job to transform and publish relevant processes into the world of digital communication (such as websites, cloud solutions, video, chat, applications)
· Another challenge will be to act as project leader for individual digitalisation projects such as development of a smart phone application
· Furthermore you are responsible to launch, lead and monitor Make-or-Buy strategies for people development topics
This role will involve some travel for business (once to twice/month) in Europe.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
To receive your Boarding Pass you will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Diploma/Master level in HR, communication, business management, social media or equivalent
· You already lead projects in a transnational field
· If you have knowledge in recruiting it would be a plus
· You have proficient oral and written communication skills
· You are interested in digitalisation and are future trends
· You like to share information and so you are familiar with social media communication
· Working in an international environment is exiting for you
· Language Skills: you have a negotiation level of English; German would be a plus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).