Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus Helicopters, formerly Eurocopter, is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Employing approximately 22,000 people worldwide, Airbus Helicopters is the world's No. 1 helicopter manufacturer with a turnover of 6.3 billion euros. The company's fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in approximately 150 countries.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Helicopters in Donauwoerth is looking for a Software Engineer NH90 (m/f) within the area SUZ Software NH90.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Please submit your CV in English and German.
Your main tasks include:
· They work on the on-board computer software of the NH90 transport helicopter and carry out SW maintenance for the avionics system computers.
· Changes to the software are incorporated by you and the qualification of new software releases is supported by you.
· You also process user requests and perform SW analyses.
· To build up the necessary know-how, you will significantly support the transfer of new software releases from the development department and suppliers to the system support center (SCC).
· To ensure the long-term maintainability of the software, you will continuously identify and implement potential for improvement in software, tools and processes.
· They support the team leader in complying with valid processes and procedures.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following knowledge and qualifications:
· Completed studies in the field of computer science or comparable
· Experience in software development (embedded software and tools) in aviation;
· Knowledge of at least one of the programming languages Ada83/95, C/C++, Java;
· Knowledge of the operating systems Windows, Unix;
· Knowledge of version control systems e.g. ClearCase, Subversion;
· Know-how in UML, XML, XSD is desirable;
· Tool knowledge: VAPS, SCADE, Axiom, Eclipse, Topcased, APEX,
· Reporting tool is an advantage;
· System knowledge NH90 desirable;
· Knowledge in the area of software simulations (preferably H/C
· visual systems) is desirable;
· Distinct ability to work in a team
· Systematic as well as process- and solution-oriented working method
· Comprehensive thinking and action
· Fluent in German and English
Posting till 28.10.2018
This position is offered under a local contract.
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).