Description de l'offre
Software Developer (m/f) Tornado
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Software Developer Tornado ASSTA RTS (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “TEAXI-TL3 TOR Embedded RTS Development”.
Compensation level: Compensation Level EG 10 - 11, if job requirements are met // published until: 09.08.2018
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Analysis of subsystem requirements and capture of software high-level requirements for Tornado Avionics computer
· Evaluation analysis of system architecture modification
· Adaption of software top-level architecture
· Software design activiites and capture of low-level requirements for software coponents
· Coding, integration and verification of software components, including verification result documentation
· Software / Hardware integration
· Preparation of software life cycle data according to DO-178C
· Problem anaylsis up to avionics subsystem level
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Completed studies in computer science or similar fields of study
· Practical experience in the field of information systems and engineering
· Knowledge in DOORS; programming experience in C, C++, Ada; Configuration Management Tool (Clear Case, Git)
· Experience with real-time operating systems (vxWorks)
· English: fluent / business fluent