Description de l'offre
Software Developer Internship
Airbus Group Corporate Functions Munich
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are a newly founded start-up and part of Airbus . As a 100% subsidiary we are familiar with the latest production methods and bring new technologies and innovations of the Aerospace industry into other markets and vice versa. Currently our focus is on technologies related to IoT and the implementation into the A350 aerospace production. This includes “in-process-monitoring” sensor systems, data analytics and augmented reality.
To support our team in Munich, we are looking for a Software Development Intern to start as soon as possible.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
· Development, implementation, testing of software in Modern C++ in Linux environment
· Development of image and signal processing systems (software and hardware)
· Support in design, building, and testing of prototypes
· Independent and self-reliant implementation of challenging development and project management tasks
· Integration of sensor systems in production/automation systems
· High responsibility for projects, self-reliant work, challenging problems, and vast possibilities to bring in own ideas
· Insights into the “Airbus world” and customers from various industries
· Work in a young, creative environment as part of a quickly growing, open-minded team with low scale hierarchies
· 100% start-up feeling (free coffee & beer, team pizza & events, home office, technical gadgets such as AR glasses, 3D printers, industrial robotics; robotic construction kits)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Studying for a Msc (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent experience with strong theoretical background
· Good programming skills in C++ and experiences with the framework Qt
· Preferably experiences with image, signal processing and 3D visualization
· Enthusiastic and passionate about technical innovations