Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a SAP WM/EWM Logistics Information Systems Specialist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “TZIOP1 - Supply Chain & Logistics”.
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as EWM Logistics Information Systems Project Manager.
· Leading improvements and harmonization projects in Logistics systems and tools.
· Being close to Supply Chain and Logistics business identifying current weak points in system landscape and way of working.
· Identifying and proposing as business partner improvements measures align with business requirements.
· Providing specialist advice where appropriate for the Scoping, Development, Deployment/Implementation, Change Management, Application Maintenance & Evolution of relevant Logistics Information Systems.
· Keep a continuous alignment with the Information Systems of all the divisions to ensure the correct support to Supply Chain and Logistics.
· Foster harmonization in IS for Logistics and Supply Chain in overall Airbus Defence and Space.
· Lead the change management activities after the deployment of any new tool.
· Work with Business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome.
· Troubleshoots and implements enhancements and fixes to systems as needed. This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Completed studies in the field of aerospace technology, computer science or similar
· Experience in logistics and supply chain processes
· Experience in project management
· Knowledge of relevant IT tools (SAP-EWM - Extended Warehouse Management, SAP-WM - Warehouse Management, other logistics tools)
· Extensive experience in information management
· Fluent in German and English
· Communication and presentation skills
· Ability to lead and motivate a team
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).