Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for SAP Business Analyst (m/f) Final Assembly Line has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department “Industrial Projects”.
The team is currently working on projects with strong focus on SAP MM, PP, PS, SAP ME modules, also taking into account new digital technologies and data analytics axes.
Currently, Airbus is designing and implementing its industrial digital core solutions ARP (Airbus Resource Planning) and MES AOS (Manufacturing Execution System Airbus Operational Standards) which will be deployed at all industrial sites. The MES is the heart/core of the manufacturing digitalization strategy in Airbus. Together with ARP it is supporting seamless E2E integration from Manufacturing Engineering via planning and shop floor execution to attestation.
The main focus is the seamless integration and deployment of the ARP and MES solution for SA plant DA and FAL in Germany proposing new solutions for the Hub with Alabama and China FALs.
Join a motivating, innovative and agile environment that encourages and supports collaborative spirit and cross-functional interaction. Help us build this new Digital Era by becoming an essential team player at Airbus.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
You will translate the business needs into IT requirements and proactively identify opportunities for business transformation or improvement enabled by technology.
You will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to-end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. You will translate your understanding and knowledge of the business into feasible IT Products in collaboration with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are aligned with evolving customer needs.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Conducts in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation.
· Produces documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer.
· Defines and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members.
· Monitors external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
· Serves as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Degree (or equivalent) in IT, Engineering or a related discipline
· Experience of implementing SAP ( e.g. PS, MM, PP)
· SAP MII and MES knowledge would be a plus
· Knowledge of knowledge of FAL and manufacturing business processes and related technical eco systems
· Experience working in an Agile-Scrum / DevOps environment
· Ability to customise SAP and SAP ME in line with business requirements
· Experience in defining systems requirements, agile designing and prototyping
· Language Skills: Negotiation level of English; other languages like German, French or Spanish would be a plus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).