Description de l'offre
SAP Analyst (m/f) Logistics Finance Integration (WMS)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Business Analyst (m/f) Logistics Finance Integration Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department "Supply Chain Logistics & Processes".
The team is currently working on Airbus Resource Planning project (ARP) that aims to harmonize processes and solutions in all Airbus commercial FALs and Plants in order to deliver business value for Procurement, Manufacturing and Supply Chain. The harmonization is going thru a simplification of way of working and aims to integrate all processes in a single core model solution (single platform). It will boost competiveness of the company, decrease overhead and wasting time, ad be key for supporting SA ramp-up delivery.
Join a motivating, innovative and agile environment that encourages and supports collaborative spirit and cross-functional interaction. Help us build this new Digital Era by becoming an essential team player at Airbus.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will translate the business needs into IT requirements and proactively identify opportunities for business transformation or improvement enabled by technology. You will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to-end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. You will translate your understanding and knowledge of the business into feasible IT Products in collaboration with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are aligned with evolving customer needs. In particular, you will be a key player around Logistics & Finance Processes and single standard solution SAP design. You will work inside a major project of the company (Gold size) and participate to bring expertise while Gap analysis is done. You will be involved in a project implemented in Agile SAFe mode and be able to bring your Logistics/Finance integration expertise in the different Multi-Functional teams. Your expertise is expected on Logistics flows (inbound, outbound, WHM, nominal/parasitic flows) and the financial costs integration.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
· Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation
· Produce documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer
· Define and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members
· Monitors external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements
· Serves as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, IT, Production, SCM or a related discipline
· IT Architecture Design around SAP –good knowledge (MM – Materialmanagement)
· Experience in SAP Supply Chain Management: Customizing, functional specification, collect business needs and building solutions
· Experience with WMS (Warehouse Management System), preferably SAP (Extended Warehouse Management – EWM, or possibly other WMS recognized on the market (e.g. PSIwms)
· IT Product Design & Product Development SAP customization
· Experience in Logistics and/or Finance
· IT & Business Strategy Alignment
· Documentation Production
· Stakeholders Management (Finance and Procurement appreciated)
· Language Skills: English is a must, all other languages appreciated
· A business and customer focused mind-set, good communication & active listening
· Able to manage a mission from beginning to end (push/autonomous)
· A Team Player attitude