Description de l'offre
Quality Engineer Software Avionik (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Quality Engineer Software Avionik (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Flight Physics Structure Platform Systems”.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Ensures the proper implementation of the quality assurance rules and that the company's industrial processes comply with all quality assurance requirements and standards.
· Validates the product inspection plan and handles all product non conformance up to the product/service being delivered to the customer.
· Controlling and assessing QM requirements and their implementation which are stated in Quality Management System (QMS) and Quality plan.
· Ensuring the proper implementation of the quality assurance rules and that the company's industrial processes comply with all quality assurance requirements and standards.
· Definition and ensuring implementation of product processes.
· Being responsible for editing waivers and concessions.
· Controlling of supplier processes and triggering corrective actions respectively.
· Definition and tracking of QM requirements and their implementation
· Ensuring process adherence according to Quality Management Handbook and Entwicklungsbetrieb Handbook mil.
· Reviewing documents and release of project relevant documents
· Executing and participating in milestone reviews
· Executing audits according to Entwicklungsbetrieb Handbokk mil./Quality Management Handbook
· Focal Point for all Q-relevant matters
· Interface to Customer Quality Representatives (NQAR) and Customer Airworthiness Authorities (NQAA) if necessary
· Controlling of supplier processes and triggering corrective actions respectively
· Reporting within Quality Organisation
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
English :Negotiation level
German :Negotiation level
Desirable but not mandatory:
· Certified auditor
· Knowledge of different development processes in general
· Knowledge of root cause analysis
· Knowledge of EN9100
· Knowledge of EF development processes regarding equipment and
· Experience in supplier handling in a difficult environment
· Validation/verification of environmental requirements
· Knowledge of Quality Methods like Design FMEA and Q6
· Knowledge of Software Development Methods and Standards DO-178
· Knowledge of IPC-A-&10