Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Project Manager (f/m) for Warehouse and Logistics within Satair (a 100% subsidiary of Airbus) in Hamburg to join the Warehouse Management Europe team at the earliest possible start date.
Our mission is to deliver the project within time, scope, cost and quality objectives and to customer satisfaction and to manage project stakeholder relations, as well as customer expectation and requirements.
If possible, please submit your CV in English and German.
What do we offer:
· Challenging tasks for unique services and products
· Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
· Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
· Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
· Flexible working hours & working time compensation
· Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
· Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.
· Company Pension Scheme
· Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
· Health management, e.g. company medical officer
· Car leasing models for employees
· And a lot more
What you can expect?
· Achieving project objectives (time, scope, cost, quality) to customer satisfaction in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations
· Defining, implementing and driving a project team/organisation all along the project phases, including people coming from other functions (matrix organisations)
· Ensuring the effective integration of lessons learnt, e. g. post project meetings
· Ensuring active risk and opportunity and contract (internal or external) management
· Ensuring an effective management of partners and suppliers
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
What do you bring?
· University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· Long-standing working experience within project leading is required
· Initial experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Procurement is needed
· Initial experience within the Customer Order Desk (COD) or Customer Facing experience would be a plus
· Advanced experience of MS project
· Capability in stakeholder management
· Empathy and ability to face and handle different characters and hierarchy levels
· A negotiation level of English is required, German language skills would be a plus
This role will involve some travel for business (depending on the project once or twice per month) worldwide and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).