Description de l'offre
Project Leader - Data Analytics (m/f)
Airbus Group Corporate Functions Munich
InFactory Solutions is a recently founded Airbus start-up. As a 100% subsidiary of the Airbus CTO we are familiar with the latest production methods and bring new technologies and innovations of the Aerospace industry into other markets and vice versa. Currently our focus is on technologies related to IoT and the implementation into the A350 aerospace production. This includes “in-process-monitoring” sensor systems, data analytics and augmented reality.
Description of the job
The InFactory Solutions team is looking for a project leader to support us in the area of IoT/Data Science/Data Analytics.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your tasks will include
· Full responsibility for leading customer and research projects
· Independent implementation of standalone and demanding development projects and associated project management tasks
· Development of concepts and algorithms
· Close cooperation with other teams to deliver projects.
Your opportunities will include
· High responsibility for projects, self-reliant work, challenging problems, and vast possibilities to bring in own ideas
· Insights into the “Airbus world” and customers from various industries
· Work in a young, creative environment as part of a quickly growing, open-minded team with low scale hierarchies
· 100% start-up feeling (free coffee & beer, team pizza & events, home office, technical gadgets such as AR glasses, 3D printers, industrial robotics, robotic construction kits)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Educated to Master level in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field.
· Professional experience as a project leader or in research (Phd for example)
· Knowledge of Programming in Python.
· Knowledge of data science techniques, e.g. data mining, machine learning etc.
· Good communication skills
· Good knowledge of German (spoken and written)
· Enthusiastic, creative, and passionate about technical innovations