Description de l'offre
Product Manager for Energy Vertical, Airbus Aerial (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Product Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join “TUC”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Identify, conceptualize and validate business solutions, in a closed loop engagement with customers, for key focus verticals, esp. Energy, for Aerial
· Identify key competencies and partners required to pilot and realize the identified solutions
· Create a high level solutions specification and interface with engineering team to realize the technological solution
· Implement new and extend existing software analytics products that ingest drone/satellite images and other geospatial data, apply machine learning/machine vision algorithms to create vertical solutions
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Entrepreneurial and customer focused
· Experience and contact network in one of the focus industry verticals - Oil & Gas, Energy, Infrastructure
· Experience with business models around digital cloud based services (e.g. SaaS), value based pricing approaches
· Experience working with Internet of Things in Energy vertical is preferred; familiarity with data analytics and machine learning
· Experience working in previous startups is preferred
· Knowledge of product management concepts, processes and tools; knowledge of agile methodologies and lean-startup approach
· Highly motivated, passionate, and forward thinking; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· University degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical or Computer engineering) or similar
· Several years of experience, some years of experience in an Energy vertical (Oil & Gas, Power)
· Strong command of English, written and verbal
· Knowledge of European languages (German, French, Spanish, etc.) is a plus