Description de l'offre
Praktikum im Bereich Engineering: Airframe Design
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Within the Airbus Helicopters Group, the department is responsible for the new and further development of
Primary structural components of helicopter systems. The main focus of the department can be subdivided into the following areas: Concept development and verification of primary structure assemblies, integration of equipment into the cell, further development of design processes, feasibility study of innovative manufacturing processes.
In this internship you will work on the development project "Cell Structure", in which you will optimize and further develop structural designs in fiber composites through theoretical and practical investigations.
Your main tasks include:
· Collaboration in the development project "Cell Structure
· Support of development engineers in concept development and verification
· Implementation and construction of concepts using CATIA V5
· Collection of all relevant data for the creation of concepts
· Agreement of design variants with other departments such as statics, production, etc.
· Preparatory work for milestones
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following knowledge and qualifications:
· Enrolled student (m/f) in the field of aerospace, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study
· Basic knowledge of CATIA V5 required
· Knowledge in the processing of fibre composites and metal materials desirable
· Team and communication skills
· Independent working method
· Fluent in English and German