Description de l'offre
Middleware Software Developer
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Middleware Software Developer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “MMMS Architectures & Integration”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Software Requirements Engineering
· Experience in Library and Services related Sw Design
· Knowledge of RTOS Concepts and APIs
· Define Performance Criteria including Validation and Verification Strategy.
· Define Design Validation Strategy
· Define Hardware/Software and Software/Software Integration Strategy
· Connection and management of subcontractors
The working place will be in Ulm until end of 2019.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· University Degree with emphasis on Engineering / Avionics, Flight control, Engineering / Electrical engineering or similar
· Proven ability to master design and/or perform analysis of middleware software designs (hardware-dependent constraints, timing analysis, worst-case execution time analysis).
· Knowledge of test and debug techniques.
· Implement a software design in accordance with assigned requirements and architectural constraints.
· Ability to assess the conformity of a design solution with the baseline.
· C Language Skills
· Strong DO-178B background
· English: fluent / business fluent