Description de l'offre
MASTER THESIS - AIRFRAME DESIGN - OPENING SYSTEM FOR NEW ROTORCRAFTS ETVFNO
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for a master thesis? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as a student (m/f) (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
Topic : Opening system design development for new rotorcraft , mainly on doors and engine cowlings
· To analyze all similar concepts by AH and by the concurrence of engine cowlings
· To design different concepts and develop new one in synergy with transverse teams
· To perform kinematic analysis on each systems
· To evaluate RCs, Weights and NRCs for each concepts
· To perform optimization on each opening systems on new projects
· To set up Weight saving and RC saving campaign on dedicated topics
· To set-up tests and mock-up if necessary (endurance test, …)
· To write all knowledges in your new tools H-Tech (knowledge management tools)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Enrolled student (m/f) in the field of industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, materials testing or comparable field of study
· Independent operation
· Personal initiative
· Ability to work in a team
· MS Office knowledge
· Advanced English
· Fluent in German