Description de l'offre
Lavatory Module Engineer (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Lavatory Module Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department “Lavatory Modules Architecture”.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
The department Lavatory Module Architecture is within Airbus Engineering responsible for the complete life cycle of Lavatory Modules for all Airbus aircrafts.
You will be part of the whole development process beginning with the first concept studies over the entry and during the complete service of the aircraft. The job requires an independent and reliable working attitude and is characterized by a high level of interdisciplinary work beyond teams, companies and countries.
Your main tasks will include:
· Dimensioning of Lavatory architectures under consideration of aircraft specific standards and rules by defining specifications
· Coordination and Collaboration with internal stakeholders (for example Procurement, Programme Management, Quality, Customer Support, etc.)
· Integration of the module and its components and coordination of all system and equipment interfaces
· Coordination with external partners (like module/equipment suppliers, engineering service providers, universities, research facilities, public authorities)
· Vendor monitoring, securing the product compliance with the technical requirements in time and quality by conducting reviews and audits
· Steering and control of subcontracted engineering service providers
· Compilation of concepts for architecture, system, and equipment improvements and support of innovation projects
· Evaluation and analysis of technology trends
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Engineering degree in Aerospace Technology, Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· First experience in development and integration of modules/systems and their components
· Competences and experience in project management
· First experiences with technical vendor management
· Knowledge regarding aircraft cabin components would be a plus
· An analytical, innovative and comprehensive mindset
· Good communication and presentation skills
· The ability to work in a team and a customer oriented attitude
· Confident and professional appearance
· Language Skills: Advanced level of English and German
· This role will involve regular travel for Business